Saturday, November 14, 2009

Absolutely Nothing To Report

Nothing interesting has happened this past week. I bought a pair of jeans and a shirt from a strange little market, but that's not very interesting. I've been teaching the Present Perfect Simple vs. the Past Simple (I have eaten vs I ate) but that's not interesting at all. Even when living overseas the odd week or two can be mundane.

Despite being in Moscow I have absolutely nothing to write about, so I'll post some funny videos, instead!




I first saw those videos in 2003 in Korea. My friend, Mr. Halifax (who married a Korean girl and is now a successful investment manager in Toronto, but I knew him when he was a lowly English teacher...) introduced them to me and I find it very strange that friends of mine here Russia showed me the exact same videos!


That video was shown to me by my ex's friend, Ms. Margarita (who is the only friend of my ex that I'm still friends with, because not only is she one of the most interesting people I've ever met, she also kinda became my friend).


1 comment:

  1. This is normal for this time of year, but I can always find something going on here. I have been teaching here for six years, you need to join the EXPATS Society here in Moscow and get out.
    JD

    ReplyDelete